1. User is hereby allowed to use the NOLA Service subject to acceptance of the terms
NOLA retains the right to change the Terms from time to time and such modified
Terms shall be immediately applicable. Every time you use the NOLA Service, shall
constitute your acceptance of changes made to Terms. For detailed terms, please refer
our website www.nolafoodboutique.com
1. You agree that, any contract for the Food and Food Delivery ordered through use of
NOLA App and/or Website is between you and NOLA; you agree to take reasonable
care when providing NOLA with your details and warrant that these details are
accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or
debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
2. NOLA ensures quality standards and is solely responsible and liable for all and any
issues and cases pertaining to the quality of the food or order for eg. Veg/non-veg
labelling etc. but not limited to this, to the User directly.
3. User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age
ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering
is suitable for the intended recipient.
1. All prices listed on the NOLA App and/or Website for Food is correct at the time of
publication. While NOLA takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price
charged to you may change at the time of delivery, based on the delivery charges as
per location. NOLA reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale on
the NOLA App and/or Website and to delete / remove / add from listing and their
menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
2. Full payment must be made mentioned in the order with Delivery charges.
3. If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured,
your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone
being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company
may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification
before making any such payment.
4. NOLA can deduct „NOLA Credits‟ in case someone is caught misusing them.
5. NOLA Credits expire in 90 days.
6. You will be awarded „NOLA Credits‟ for referring a total of 25 friends.
1. Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
2. NOLA will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, NOLA will
not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered
within the estimated delivery time quoted- for reasons like natural / unnatural
calamities, User shall contact immediately to Customer Care no. 8697387676. You
may also contact NOLA by email / whatsapp and NOLA will try to ensure that you
receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
3. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by
4. If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or NOLA
is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate
instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered
to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any
storage, insurance and other costs which NOLA incurs as a result of the inability to
deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify NOLA in full for such
5. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements,
including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food.
NOLA cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as
a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
1. User understands and acknowledges that by choosing NOLA you have allowed
NOLA to use your personal information.
2. User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although NOLA provides appropriate
firewalls and protections, the NOLA Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to
unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible.
3. In case NOLA is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the
Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of
the NOLA Service and/or any particular user(s), NOLA will disclose it without
obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal
1. All intellectual property rights of the NOLA, including copyright, logos, names,
trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and
themes are exclusively owned by the parent company ASI. Any reproduction,
transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink,
creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly
prohibited according to Intellectual Property Right Act 1950.